· Choose a topic you are excited about
· Manage your time and beat procrastination
· Create a step-by-step plan to keep you on track.
Super Quick Skills provides the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply them right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and in life
Super Quick Skills gives you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Visit the Sage Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!
Watch the recording of Planning Your Social Science Dissertation with Charlotte Brookfield and Jamie Lewis. This webinar, hosted by JS Group, explores practical strategies to help you effectively plan your dissertation.