Understanding marketing research to make better business decisions
An ideal resource for busy managers and professionals seeking to build and expand their marketing research skills, The Market Research Toolbox, Fourth Edition describes how to use market research to make strategic business decisions. This comprehensive collection of essential market research techniques, skills, and applications helps readers solve real-world business problems in a dynamic and rapidly changing business atmosphere. Based on real-world experiences, author Edward F. McQuarrie gives special attention to business-to-business markets, technology products, Big Data, and other web-enabled approaches. Readers with limited time or resources can easily translate the approaches from mass markets, simple products, and stable technologies to their own situations. Readers will master background context and the questions to ask before conducting research, as well as develop strategies for sorting through the extensive specialized material on market research.
Calling all instructors!
It’s easy to log on to SAGE’s password-protected Instructor Teaching Site at http://study.sagepub.com/mcquarrie4e for complete and protected access to all text-specific Instructor Resources for The Market Research Tooldbox, Fourth Edition, by Edward F. McQuarrie. Simply provide your institutional information for verification and within 72 hours you’ll be able to use your login information for any SAGE title!
Password-protected Instructor Resources include the following:
- A sample exam with the opportunity for editing any question and/or inserting your own personalized questions to effectively assess students’ progress and understanding.
- Editable, chapter-specific Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides offer you complete flexibility in easily creating a multimedia presentation for your course.
- A sample course syllabus provides a suggested model for use when creating the syllabi for your courses.
- Suggested group project guidelines are designed to promote students’ in-depth engagement with course material.
- Suggestions for using the book provide session-by-session tips for using the text in graduate and undergraduate courses.