Written for beginning and preservice teachers, this practical and accessible text is an introduction to working with children of a range of abilities in inclusive primary classrooms. Drawing on recent research and innovation strategies for educating students with special educational needs, the authors provide practical examples and tips on how to develop effective teaching and learning in inclusive settings.
This resource covers:
- Becoming an inclusive teacher
- Pupils who need special attention
- Teaching and learning styles
- Creating inclusive classroom environments
- Developing teaching teams
- Learning from pupils