All books are extensively cross-referenced, making this a cohesive and invaluable resource for those teaching or learning in the disciplines of the social sciences, health, and education.
Each book is pedagogically supported to give each topic a concise, practical, hands-on "how-to" primer. The format includes: clear chapter objectives, boxed summary explanations, a summary list of key points at the end of each chapter, and further reading.
- Designing Qualitative Research, Uwe Flick
- Doing Interviews, Svend Brinkmann and Steinar Kvale
- Doing Ethnography, Amanda Coffey (*NEW IN THIS EDITION)
- Doing Focus Groups, Rosaline Barbour
- Using Visual Data in Qualitative Research, Marcus Banks
- Analyzing Qualitative Data, Graham R. Gibbs
- Doing Conversation, Discourse and Document Analysis, Tim Rapley
- Doing Grounded Theory, Uwe Flick (*NEW IN THIS EDITION)
- Doing Triangulation and Mixed Methods, Uwe Flick (*NEW IN THIS EDITION)
- Managing Quality in Qualitative Research, Uwe Flick