The following is included:
- Advice on classroom organization
- Suggestions for group work
- Ways to use thinking skills in the various subject areas
- How to build on the thinking skills children of all abilities display
- Teaching techniques to promote thinking skills in the classroom
Each chapter ends with a summary of key points for action and practical tasks and examples are provided throughout the book. There is a selection of photocopiable material.
|Don't think; Just Get on with Your Work!|