- Introduces the key perspectives, identities and practices involved in understanding youth
- Offers a holistic and interdisciplinary approach to young people's lives
- Draws upon rich biographical case studies of young people, emphasising young people's own voices
- Provides a comprehensive overview of youth in the late modernity
- Presents a clear and accessible approach to complex issues.
This invaluable book will be essential reading for students and practitioners concerned with youth and youth work, and of particular relevance for those on undergraduate across a range of social science and education courses who seek to understand youth in changing times.