INSTRUCTORS: Abnormal Psychology is accompanied by a complete teaching and learning package! Contact your rep for a demo.
- SAGE Premium Video
SAGE Premium Video in the new Interactive eBook includes interviews with the author and experts in the field as well as videos from the Associated Press on a range of topics. Watch a sample video on PTSD and anxiety.
- Interactive eBook
Your students save when you bundle the print book with the Interactive eBook (Bundle ISBN: 978-1-0718-1349-2), which includes access to SAGE Premium Video and other multimedia tools. Learn more.
- SAGE Coursepacks
SAGE Coursepacks makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS).
- SAGE Edge
This open-access site offers students an impressive array of learning tools and resources. Learn more.
- an open-access site that makes it easy for students to maximize their study time, anywhere, anytime;
- video resources that bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives, and are curated exclusively for this text;
- eFlashcards that strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts;
- eQuizzes that allow students to practice and assess how much they’ve learned and where they need to focus their attention;
- chapter summaries with learning objectives that reinforce the most important material;
- chapter-specific study questions that allow students to engage with the material;
- exclusive access to influential SAGE journal and reference content that ties important research and scholarship to chapter concepts to strengthen learning; and
- exercises and meaningful Web links that facilitate student use of Internet resources, further exploration of topics, and responses to critical thinking questions.
SAGE Coursepacks for instructors makes it easy to import our quality content into your school’s learning management system (LMS)*. Intuitive and simple to use, it allows you to
Say NO to…
- required access codes
- learning a new system
Say YES to…
- using only the content you want and need
- high-quality assessment and multimedia exercises
*For use in: Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L), and Moodle
Don’t use an LMS platform? No problem, you can still access many of the online resources for your text via SAGE Edge.
With SAGE Coursepacks, you get:
- quality textbook content delivered directly into your LMS;
- an intuitive, simple format that makes it easy to integrate the material into your course with minimal effort;
- assessment tools that foster review, practice, and critical thinking, including:
- chapter quizzes that identify opportunities for improvement, track student progress, and ensure mastery of key learning objectives
- test banks built on Bloom’s Taxonomy that provide a diverse range of test items with ExamView test generation
- activity and quiz options that allow you to choose only the assignments and tests you want
- instructions on how to use and integrate the comprehensive assessments and resources provided
- assignable SAGE Premium Video (available via the interactive eBook version, linked through SAGE Coursepacks) that is tied to learning objectives, and curated exclusively for this text to bring concepts to life, featuring:
- corresponding multimedia assessment options that automatically feed to your gradebook;
- comprehensive, downloadable, easy-to-use Media Guide in the Coursepack for every video resource, listing the chapter to which the video content is tied, matching learning objective(s), a helpful description of the video content, and assessment questions;
- video resources that bring concepts to life, are tied to learning objectives and make learning easier;
- chapter-specific discussion questions to help launch engaging classroom interaction while reinforcing important content;
- editable, chapter-specific PowerPoint® slides that offer flexibility when creating multimedia lectures so you don’t have to start from scratch;
- sample course syllabi with suggested models for structuring your course that give you options to customize your course to your exact needs;
- lecture notes that summarize key concepts on a chapter-by-chapter basis to help you with preparation for lectures and class discussions;
- integrated links to the Interactive eBook that make it easy for students to maximize their study time with this “anywhere, anytime” mobile-friendly version of the text. It also offers access to more digital tools and resources, including SAGE Premium Video; and
- all tables and figures from the textbook.