How do I start my literature review? What sources can I go to for information? How do I analyse the work of others?
This clear, practical book guides readers undertaking their own literature review through the process, giving them the skills and knowledge they need for success.
The chapters address:
- Different types of literature reviews
- Critically analysing material
- Presenting the final piece of work
- Best practice in referencing and plagiarism
- Systematic approaches to literature reviews
It will be an essential guide for all nursing and all allied healthcare students, as well as professionals working in practice.