Key Concepts in Critical Social Theory
- Nick Crossley - University of Manchester, UK
SAGE Key Concepts series
The SAGE Key Concepts series provides students with accessible and authoritative knowledge of the essential topics in a variety of disciplines. Cross-referenced throughout, the format encourages critical evaluation through understanding.
Written by experienced and respected academics, the books are indispensable study aids and guides to comprehension.
Key Concepts in Critical Social Theory:
• Provides brief accounts of the central ideas behind the key concepts of critical social theory
• Prepares students to tackle primary texts and/or gives them a point of reference when they find themselves stuck
• Discusses each concept in an introductory way
• Offers further reading guidance for independent learning
• Is essential reading for undergraduates in sociology and across the social sciences.
An accessible and easy to digest text for undergraduate students which provides a one-stop-shop for key concepts in sociology and social policy.
Absolutely brilliant. Will advise for purchase ASAP
One of those texts which students rely on for a quick overview of key theories