- Effectively make your point and answer the assigned question
- Build a solid and logical writing structure
- Perfect your paragraphs and make your sentences flow.
Super Quick Skills provide the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and life.
Super Quick Skills give you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Watch our Super Quick introduction to developing your academic writing skills with author Helen Coleman.
Watch the video recording of the Getting the Most Out of Your University talk, hosted by JS Group and featuring SAGE Study Skills authors Helen Coleman and Kaye Rabel, for some top tips and a Q&A on health, wellbeing and academic success.