Lecturers request your electronic inspection copy here
Critical thinking is an essential 21st century skill. Think Critically gives you simple, direct guidance on how to effectively assess and critique the world around you.
- Understand the nature of assumptions and claims
- Grasp the notion of valid and invalid arguments and evidence
- Gain practical skills and confidence in reading, writing and doing research.
Super Quick Skills provide the essential building blocks you need to succeed at university - fast. Packed with practical, positive advice on core academic and life skills, you’ll discover focused tips and strategies to use straight away. Whether it’s writing great essays, understanding referencing or managing your wellbeing, find out how to build good habits and progress your skills throughout your studies.
- Learn core skills quickly
- Apply right away and see results
- Succeed in your studies and life.
Super Quick Skills give you the foundations you need to confidently navigate the ups and downs of university life.
Watch our Super Quick introduction to thinking critically with author, Tom Chatfield.