Using real-world cases, student vignettes, and reflective questions, author Lynn P. Nygaard leads you through the A to Zen of the writing process, building your confidence as well as developing your skills.
Discover how to:
- Understand yourself, your audience, and your project, so you better understand your role in communicating research
- Choose a question and plan an appropriate design
- Build a foundation of ethics and background research into your writing practice
- Find your own writing (life)style
- Work with your supervisor, so you can get the best from the relationship
- Navigate structure, arguments, and theory, for deeper critical engagement
- Contextualize your research and maximize its impact.
SAGE Study Skills are essential study guides for students of all levels. From how to write great essays and succeeding at university, to writing your undergraduate dissertation and doing postgraduate research, SAGE Study Skills help you get the best from your time at university. Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!
Visit the SAGE Study Skills hub for tips, resources and videos on study success!